1 on 1 WordPress Training
Our 6 hour course will teach you everything you need to know to operate a WordPress website. Our personalized training will allow you to create your own website and show you how to use it. Invest in yourself today!
Who is this course for?
Anyone new to WordPress or who is self-taught on the product is a good candidate for this course. No prior WordPress knowledge is needed. No prior web development or programming skills are required.
Copywriters, Graphic Designers, Bloggers, Social Media Influencers, Small Business Owners or anyone who wants to know WordPress
What to expect?
Our 1 on 1 WordPress training in a very unique training experience. Before we begin we will have WordPress installed on a URL address of your choosing. From there we teach you how to use WordPress like a pro all while building a site you can actually use upon completion.
Once the course is completed you will have a strong foundational knowledge in WordPress a live URL address and a basic understanding of how you can use SEO and Social Media to drive traffic to your website.
Lastly each student will be paired with Brand Revive team member who will answer any questions and offer guidance to you for 30 days after the course has been completed.
After graduating with a degree in Web Design & Interactive Media, Michael started his own branding, web design firm with his Wife in 2010. For the last 9 years Michael has been developing and designing websites for businesses in the Philadelphia area. His unique skill set of design, development, SEO , and sales make Michael a unique teacher who can help you understand how to use WordPress, but more importantly how to use your website to generate traffic or revenue for yourself or your business.
$850 per person
128 Bala Ave, Bala Cynwyd PA 19004
1 on 1 Training can happen over video conference call or at our location in Bala Cynwyd. After registering a Brand Revive team member will reach out and get you on the schedule.
For training at Brand Revive:
Class starts promptly at the time provided in on-boarding your URL and Website will be set up before arriving. If you do not have a computer one can be provided to you. There will be a 20 minute break half way through each class.
Each student will receive:
- In-Depth WordPress Training
- Your very own website
- a URL address for your Website
- 6 Months of Hosting for your Website
- 30 days of follow up w/ a Brand Revive Advisor
- YooTheme Subscription ($200 value)
- SEO Basics
- Certificate of completion
What You’ll Learn
Setup and Configure WordPress
- Review of WordPress Installation Files
- Uploading Your WordPress Files via FTP
- Connecting Database
- One-Click Installation
- Logging into the dashboard
WordPress, Theme and Plugin Updates
- The WordPress Dashboard
- Version, Release and Modification Updates
- Updating WordPress, Theme and Plugin
- Compatibility Issues/Pro Plugins
- Upgrading to the Latest WordPress Release
Creating and Administering Posts
- Setting Up Categories and Tags
- Understanding Title and Content Areas
- Configuring the Publish Area
- Setting the Featured Image
Creating and Administering Pages
- Differences between Pages and Posts
- Creating Your Basic Website Pages
- Using HTML to Extend Page Content
Creating and Administering Menus
- Creating Your First Menu
- Adding Pages, Post and Categories to Your Menu
- Enabling Advanced Menu Options
- Adding Custom Links to Your Menu
Configuring Website Settings
- Configuring General Settings
- Configuring Reading Settings
- Configuring Permalinks
- Understanding the Default Width and Height Settings
- Understanding WordPress Image File Creation
- Understanding the Default Month Year Folder Structure
- Uploading and Managing Media Files
Administering User Accounts
- Understanding the Built-in User Accounts
- Setting Up User Security
- Installing and Configuring a User Management Plugin
- Merging and Deleting User Accounts
YooTheme and Plugins
- Installing and Configuring YooTheme
- Adding Menu, Media and Content to a Theme
- Administering, Upgrading and Maintaining Plugins
- Installing and Configuring a Form Plugin